Last.FM / Scrobble Support

Author

Last.FM / Scrobble Support

Post by Guest »

It would be great if the IRCBot AutoDJ was capable of scrobbling the songs it plays to Last.FM. Would be even better if it could scrobble songs played by Live DJs as well.

Alternatively, if IRCBot could output the currently playing song to a text file in a format such as this:

|$song.title$
|$song.artist$
|$song.album$
|$song.length$

Then that file could be manipulated by an external program or script and submitted to Last.FM

Indy
Site Admin
IRCBot Version I Use: v5
IRCBot Platform: Linux/Ubuntu

Re: Last.FM / Scrobble Support

Post by Indy »

I have written a Last.FM plugin based on your request and it will be in future builds of the bot. I can't release it yet until Last.FM gives me an official client ID for the plugin then it will be released.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.

Indy
Site Admin

Post by Indy »

Also if you like Last.FM you may also want to check out www.viralsound.com, it works with IRCBot as well.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.

EastonRoyce

Post by EastonRoyce »

Wow, that was fast! Awesome! I can't wait to test it out!

Indy
Site Admin

Post by Indy »

Ok, the builds are going up now. Any build with today's date or later should have the Last.FM plugin in it.