Auto DJ Song Request Delay

Author

Auto DJ Song Request Delay

Post by Guest »

Okay well the radio station i work for has a license. And this license says ANY Auto DJ program MUST delay the song 1 hour from the time it's requested. So it would be awesome if you could have an option to set a delay in the actual program for any song requests.

+ It would be even cooler if you could make it so EVEN if a song is requested if it was requested within (Insert Time Here) it will give a message saying. "Sorry the song was requested within (Insert Time Here) ago.

aproxy

Re: Auto DJ Song Request Delay

Post by aproxy »

Ya legally, you cannot play music covered by the DCMA within 1 hour of request.

Indy
Site Admin
IRCBot Version I Use: v5
IRCBot Platform: Linux/Ubuntu

Post by Indy »

What you probably want to do there is move your shoutcasts outside of the country to a nice friendly country and run your station from there, that should solve most of your problems ;)

If you link me to your license I may be able to add support for it's various provisions.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.

Indy
Site Admin

Post by Indy »

Also this part already exists: "+ It would be even cooler if you could make it so EVEN if a song is requested if it was requested within (Insert Time Here) it will give a message saying. "Sorry the song was requested within (Insert Time Here) ago."

You just set MinReqTimePerSong in AutoDJ/Options.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.

Indy
Site Admin

Post by Indy »

I just added RequestDelay in AutoDJ/Options that will let you set the 1 hour delay from request to playback.