multiple ircbot.text files

Author
IRCBot Version I Use: v5
IRCBot Platform: Windows

multiple ircbot.text files

Post by RaythXC »

I currently have 3 different ircbot.text files for different reasons. I have my original theme, a red-based theme and a christmas one. Would it be possible to implement a command where someone with the correct authority could type /msg Bot textilfe thisfile.text and the bot will switch to that file, rather than having to manually rename the files to ircbot.text and then using rehash? This would allow different DJ's to have different colours as well which could make each dj unique.

Indy
Site Admin
IRCBot Platform: Linux/Ubuntu

Re: multiple ircbot.text files

Post by Indy »

In source now you can use !rehash newfilename.text to load a different ircbot.text.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.

RaythXC
IRCBot Platform: Windows

Post by RaythXC »

just ran the updater to get any updates, msg'd the bot with !rehash ircbot-blue.text:
(4:56:46am) /Rayth\ !rehash ircbot-blue.text
(4:56:46am) /Radio\ Reloading ircbot.text ...
In bot it also said reloading ircbot.text and next song was still in old colours. Unless the update hasnt been uploaded?

Indy
Site Admin
IRCBot Platform: Linux/Ubuntu

Post by Indy »

It's only in source right now. I'm stability testing some new code so I can't upload a new build atm.
You can also contact me via email or instant messenger, links are at the bottom of this post.